The TV2 Media Group is one of the most significant and dynamically developing players in the Hungarian television market. It began operating in October 1997 and now has a 14-channel portfolio that includes TV2, SuperTV2, FEM3, Mozi+, Moziverzum, Prime, Izaura TV, Jocky TV, Spíler 1TV, Spíler 2TV, TV2 Comedy, TV2 Séf, TV2 Kids and Zenebutik channels.
The channels belonging to the company inform and entertain with their versatile content, and because of their constantly renewed self-produced programs and colorful films, they offer recreation for the whole family 24 hours a day.
Currently we are looking for
Your tasks and responsibilities will be the following
• Discussing roles with hiring managers;
• Managing job postings on carrier site and job boards;
• Handling incoming applications;
• Interviewing candidates with or without the hiring managers;
• Giving feedback to all applicants;
• Preparing and giving out job offers;
• Informing new joiners about their first day;
• Working in close connection with the HR Team;
• Handling administration related to recruitment;
• Playing and active role in bulding and maintaining TV2’s employer brand.
• 2 years experience in recruitment or talent acquisition role;
• Proven record of filling several different type of positions;
• General HR and employer branding knowledge;
• Confident English in both verbal and written form;
• Hungarian is your mother tongue;
• College or university degree with related major (e.g. Human Resources, Psychology, Management and Leadership).
We are looking for you if you are
• a determined, resilient and energetic person;
• happy to work with others in a team;
• able to do your work quickly and precisely;
• excellent at finding your voice with others;
• keen on giving professional help.
Why you should apply
• We offer a long-term, full-time employement;
• We provide a company mobile phone and laptop;
• After the probation period, you can choose from several cafeteria items;
• We have health insurance for all our employees;
• You can benefit from employee discounts;
• We are an All You Can Move partner company;
• You can see how a TV channel works;
• You can see what a filming or live broadcast is like;
• We provide childcare on weekday afternoons and during school breaks;
• You can even bring your dog with you.
Place of work: 1145 Budapest, Róna utca 174.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV with your salary expectation and the name of the position of your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022. szeptember 16. 11:29