The TV2 Media Group is one of the most significant and dynamically developing players in the Hungarian television market. It began operating in October 1997 and now has a 14-channel portfolio that includes TV2, SuperTV2, FEM3, Mozi+, Moziverzum, Prime, Izaura TV, Jocky TV, Spiler 1TV, Spiler 2TV, TV2 Comedy, TV2 Séf, TV2 Kids and Zenebutik channels.
The channels belonging to the company inform and entertain with their versatile content, and because of their constantly renewed self-produced programs and colorful films, they offer recreation for the whole family 24 hours a day.
Currently we are looking for
at the People Development Department
Your tasks and responsibilities will be the following
• Managing of documents in digital and printed form;
• Managing of interns' attendance sheets;
• Coordinating of health screenings, fire and safety trainings;
• Administrative support of the TV2 Academy: handling applications, keeping timetables up-to-date, managing course attendance records;
• Keeping close contact with other departments, TV2 Academy teachers and students;
• Placing stationery and other orders;
• Supporting the recruitment process;
• Occasionally substituting for the CEO's assistant.
• 1-2 years experience in administrative role;
• Confident English in both verbal and writter form;
• Hungarian is your mother tongue
• College or university degree.
• HR or personal assistant experience;
• HR or economic degree and/or interests.
We are looking for you if you are
• a determined, resilient and energetic personality;
• happy to work with others in a team;
• able to do your work quickly and precisely;
• excellent at finding your voice with others.
Why you should apply
• We offer a long-term, full-time employement;
• We provide a company mobile phone and laptop;
• After the probation period, you can choose from several cafeteria items;
• We have health insurance for all our employees;
• You can benefit from employee discounts;
• We are an All You Can Move partner company;
• You can see how a TV channel works;
• You can see what a filming or live broadcast is like;
• We provide childcare on weekday afternoons and during school breaks;
• You can even bring your dog with you.
Place of work: 1145 Budapest, Róna utca 174.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV with your salary expectation and the name of the position of your interest to email@example.com.
2022. augusztus 9. 11:58